- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 September 2017 10:30
OSAC is pleased to announce the Spring 2018 School Tours:
DuffleBag Theatre (ON), K-8, touring April 30-May 16 - Bilingual performances available!!!
Embrace Theatre (SK) presents "The Wild Dog Waits on the Concrete Path", Grade 7-12, touring April 30-May 11
Hip Hop Hoop Dance (SK), K-12, touring April 9-22
- Brochure & Booking Information for Hip Hop Hoop Dance (K-12)
- Brochure & Booking Information for DuffleBag Theatre (K-7) & Embrace Theatre (Grades 7-12)
Deadline to book for all 3 performances: Friday, November 24, 2017.
Study guides are available for all performances. Please note that DuffleBag Theatre has both an English Study Guide and French Study Guide available.
- DuffleBag Study Guide (English)
- DuffleBag Study Guide (French)
- Embrace Theatre Study Guide
- Hip Hop Hoop Dance Study Guide
Who Can Book School Tours
Any organization that is booking on behalf of a school - individual schools, school boards, or arts councils.
Cost of Membership
- no membership fee or minimum bookings required to be on the mailing list
- $30.00 annual associate membership fee is charged when you book a show
- block booking performance fee is negotiated with the touring artist
- $10.00 is added to the cost of each show that you book
- brochure each spring and fall with a description of upcoming shows, age
suitability, cost, maximum audience, and booking questionnaire
- booking confirmation, tour schedules, invoice, study guides, evaluation reports
- associate membership entitles you to register for the Showcase Conference
- a vote at the annual general meeting